Not sure what you want to study at university? Trust me, we’ve all been there and making the right choice for your future can certainly be a challenge. When I was in your position, I chose to study Marketing and I never looked back. So I was happy to hear that Frankfurt School would be introducing a BSc with a focus on Marketing! There are numerous reasons why I think studying Marketing at FS is a great idea, but here are my top 5:
- Marketing offered me a wide range of interesting career opportunities. My degree opened doors to industries ranging from fashion to finance to media. Not only that, but I also had the option to work in multiple areas including digital marketing, brand management and consumer behaviour, which are all covered at FS. You’ll definitely be able to find the perfect option!
- You’ll also get hands-on experience through the opportunity to study at one of our partner universities and do an internship abroad at a top company during your 5th semester. It might sound daunting now, but I did it too and I would do it again any day!
- Marketing is a global affair and FS prepares you for the realities of the working world. After completing the semester abroad and the Global Marketing Strategy course, you’ll be ready to put theory into practice in the ever globalising working world.
- Marketing is often said to be the core of a business and it is extremely innovative and dynamic. If you choose to study Marketing at FS, you can be assured you will be up-to-date with the latest business and marketing trends and there will always be a place for you at leading companies.
- I can promise you will never get bored with all the analytical, creative and communicative aspects of Marketing. Learning about the continuous development of marketing in the business world is exciting and rewarding.
I think I’ve just about covered everything but if you do have any questions, feel free to contact me personally.
If you are interested in our BSc in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing, then you can apply now here!