We are ING Commercial Banking and we look forward to meeting you!
With more than 8 million customers ING-DiBa is the third largest retail bank in Germany. Core business segments in retail banking are savings, securities, mortgages, consumer loans and current accounts. The bank is available for its customers 24/7. The segment of Commercial Banking comprises the bank’s business with corporate clients, among them major international companies. ING-DiBa has more than 3,500 employees at offices in Frankfurt (headquarters), Hanover, Nuremberg and Vienna.
ING Commercial Banking Germany in Frankfurt am Main is in the act to write the next success story of ING in Germany and grew its lending volume from EUR 1.7 billion in 2011 to EUR 10 billion recently. It is a part of ING Group’s worldwide Commercial Banking network with offices in 41 countries. In addition to traditional banking products such as Corporate Lending and Transaction Services ING is a world leading name in structured & project financing concepts complemented by capital market solutions. ING Commercial Banking has more than 200 employees based in Frankfurt. They were in charge of a credit volume of more than EUR 8 billion by the end of 2014. Because our business is growing continuously, we are looking for new young talents in our office in Frankfurt.
ING Commercial Banking’s global network
1. What we offer
- Development: we offer a wide range of professional and personal development programs.
- Continuous feedback and coaching
- International Mobility
- Fair compensation and benefits: BVV Pension, Job ticket.
- International work environment
2. What we believe in
ING Values – the non-negotiable promises we make to the world. The principles we stick to – no matter what.
- We are honest
- We are prudent
- We are responsible
ING Behaviours – our way of being that makes us different from the rest. The commitments we make to each other and the standards by which we will measure each other’s performance.
- You take it on and make it happen
- You help others to be successful
- You are always a step ahead
3. What we search for
Although every team will have specific individual requirements, we generally look for people who demonstrate a combination of:
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good analytical skills
- An interest in corporate banking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- A personal fit in the team and our culture is as important to us as the above capabilities
4. Find your fit
Interested? Visit our Website. Choose „Commercial Banking“