CVA Corporate Value Associates is a strategic management consultancy that has grown organically since 1987. Today, CVA comprises 16 international offices that support our clients worldwide. CVA is a pioneer in customer-oriented value management. From strategy to implementation, we deliver sustainable success based on our maxim: customer value as the central success factor of entrepreneurial action. Our positioning as the Global Strategy Boutique is reflected in our claim to help shape the decisions of leading global companies at board level – with short decision-making paths and close personal contacts across borders.
CVA’s German office was opened in Berlin in 2001. In 18 years of successful project work, CVA Berlin has built up an exclusive customer base. The Berlin team not only supports German clients, but also plays a key role in CVA’s international platform strategy: As a knowledge Hub for the areas New Mobility, Automotive Downstream and Digital Transformation, we work worldwide on the main innovation topics of our time and actively shape the future of our customers. Our location in Berlin not only allows us to live in one of the most dynamic metropolises in Europe, but also inspires our work: creative solutions, entrepreneurial thinking and interaction with digital pioneers form the basis of our work. As part of the global CVA family, our diverse team of talented individuals appreciates the challenges and opportunities of working as consultants and working together in an international setting.
CVA offers interesting opportunities for talented and motivated individuals who want to apply their skills within a global boutique for strategy consulting. In a creative and agile environment with flat hierarchies, CVA offers great learning and development possibilities, as well as the opportunity to be entrepreneurial and independent and thus actively shape your own role.
- You have a degree from a top engineering or business school (alternatively you have completed a MBA or Ph.D.)and/or do possess some years of professional experience
- You have proven experience in a similar position
- You possess excellent quantitative and financial modelingskills
- You have an outstanding academicrecord
- You have excellent communication skills and very good interpersonalskills
- You are business fluent in GERMAN and in ENGLISH (ideallyFrench)
To further expand our Berlin office in the German-speaking market and in the international network, we are looking for you as:
- Intern for Summer 2020 (m/f/d).
- Junior Consultants (m/f/d) – at least a B.A. degree and initial experience in strategic consulting
- Manager (m/f/d) – at least 4 year’s experience in leading position and strategic consulting.
Are you interested? Visit us on the Career Day on 6th November 2019 in Frankfurt or send us your application.